PEAT HYPERTHERMIA THERAPY (PHTD) THERAPY
Why you would use this therapy?
The answer to that is why would you not want to use this therapy?
PHDT is a passive therapy which means you don’t do anything but relax while receiving it. It is carried out using a rare and amazing peat mud that has been formed over tens of thousands of years. The result is a substance infused with a rich collection of flora, minerals, trace elements and organic substances such as amino acids, volatile oils, waxes and resins, vitamins, enzymes and natural antibiotics. Amazingly, the mud just drops off when the treatment is completed in the bath, leaving your skin fantastically soft.
- Natural passive detoxification of deep tissue and fat cells
- Increased circulation promoting regeneration
- Reduced inflammation of the whole body
- Enhanced immune system
- Passive lymphatic stimulation
- Aids removal of chemicals and heavy metals.
- Decreases stress
- Relieves pain
- Soothes aching muscles
- Promotes hormone balance
- Enhances damaged tissue repair
- Safe and effective passive treatment
- Not tested on animals
Safe, natural and effective treatment
Peat Hyperthermia Detox Therapy is a highly beneficial treatment that can be used for a variety of conditions as it aids the elimination of highly damaging toxins and waste products from the body’s cells and tissues, resulting in improvement of overall cell and organ function and an increased ability of the body to heal itself.
Supports the following symptoms:
- Back pain
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Gout
- Gynaecological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Muscle Tension
- Acute Hypertension
- Open wounds
- Pre-existing high fever
The following, if not under medical supervision:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Respiratory insufficiency
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopaedic Disorders
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Rheumatic Arthritis
- Skin care
- Stress relief
- Viral Infections
- Weight loss
Dr Zayd Ratansi
Dr Ratansi is a well known Canadian Naturopath who has truly large clinics in Vancouver and Palm Springs. His research into this amazing therapy is thoroughly comprehensive and he has for the last ten years been achieving remarkable results at his clinics using the Peat Hyperthermia Detox Therapy and Oxygen combined with nutrients.
What to Expect when having PHDT at the Natural Wellbeing Detox Clinic:
- Elanra Air Optimisation will be in process in the clinic from when you arrive.
- You will be required to fill out a questionnaire unless you are already receiving treatment at the clinic.
- You will be given a Green Smoothie to drink.
- Followed by a natural supplement called Cellogie. This special supplement is processed in a manner that mimics snowflakes. Under the correct humidity and pressure the crystals come together and attach and integrate themselves into one central sphere. This method means that Cellogie requires no insipients or capsule coating to hold it together. Like snowflakes it just dissolves in the mouth allowing fast assimilation and absorption. There are two parts: the grey ball is designed to increase cellular protection and assist the detoxification, the brown ball to increase the intake of natural micronutrients such as vitamins and trace minerals and aid circulation. It is 100% natural.
- You receive an Electrolyte drink to replace any minerals you may lose during the treatment.
- Your temperature and pulse will be monitored before, during and after treatment.
- You will prepare for and enter the mud bath which you will be in for between 8-12 minutes until your appropriate body temperature is achieved.
- You will then transfer to a couch where you will be swathed in layers of bedding.
- Water will available during your treatment.
- The Avalon LED face mask will be placed over your eyes, but not touching, to enhance the treatment and remains on for 20 minutes.
- You will be left to perspire after this for a period suitable to your treatment.
- You dry yourself but do not shower and you should remain away from draughts for this period. In winter please bring adequate warm clothing for use when leaving the clinic.
- You will be given a further Green Smoothie to drink before leaving. These are made using an Infinity Blender.
- Should you require information on this or any other health-promoting equipment used during your therapy please ask your practioner.
- You should shower between one hour and three hours after treatment to remove any residual toxins remaining on your body.
Heat Hyperthermia Therapists
Both therapists trained with Dr Zayd Ratansi and received his Peat Hyperthermia Detox Therapy Diploma.
- Ann Knott ND
- Brian James
If you have a preference for a female or male therapist this can be accommodated at your request.